Copyright of our content
We aim to make our information available and reusable where possible, including this website.
Most of the content on this website is protected by copyright, held by either:
- the Commonwealth
- a supplier of information to the Commonwealth
How you can use our content
Except where otherwise noted, you can download, display, print and reproduce the whole or part of this content in unaltered form for:
- your own personal use
- internal use within your organisation
- retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of any reproduction
- note this website as the source of the content with a prominent link to the relevant webpage
- not use the whole or any part of the content on this website for any commercial purpose
- not use any photographic images on this website
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (for example, ‘fair dealing’) or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved.
If you wish to use our content in any other way, please contact us.
Third party copyright
If a third party holds copyright in content on this website, the copyright remains with that third party. You may need their permission so you should contact them directly.
Use of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Read the guidelines on the use of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms on the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet website.
Please contact us if you have a copyright enquiry or request.