What is the IPS?
The IPS requires Australian Government agencies to publish a range of information on our website. The aim of the IPS is to increase the transparency of Government decisions and activities.
You can find out more about the IPS on the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website.
What we publish on our website
To meet IPS requirements, and uphold our value of transparency, we publish the following information on our website:
- about us, including who we are, our responsibilities, and how we consult
- statement of expectations and statement of intent
- strategic objectives
- value statement
- annual reports, including financial statements
- how to apply for refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) approval
- how to apply for approval to increase or decrease extra service fees
- contact us
- freedom of information (FOI) requests
If you have any questions, please contact us.